Rxeed.com User Agreement and Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Welcome to Rxeed.com, which is owned and operated by Rxeed, LLC (hereafter referred to as "Rxeed"). This User
Agreement and Terms and Conditions of Website Use (collectively, the "Agreement") contains the terms, provisions and
conditions upon which Rxeed is willing to provide you access to and use of any Rxeed website and all related pages,
information, databases, functionality and materials (collectively, "Rxeed.com" or the "Website"), and governs your use of
Rxeed.com. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use Rxeed.com. Your use of
Rxeed.com constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement, and the accompanying Notice of Privacy Practices and Internet
Privacy and Security Policy in effect at the time. Please scroll down through this Agreement to review important
provisions regarding arbitration, limitation of liability, waivers and indemnities, and other important provisions. The
fees and other charges assessed by Rxeed are based upon your acceptance, and the enforceability, of the
arbitration, liability limitations, waivers and indemnity provisions -- in the absence of which such fees and costs
would be increased to compensate for the potential additional business expenses.
Before you may use Rxeed.com, you must register by completing an online form that is only available to complete after you
read and accept all of the terms and provisions of this Agreement, including those expressly set out below and those
incorporated by reference. All policies incorporated by reference are accessible through links in this Agreement, which
should be accessed and read before you click and accept below
Rxeed may make changes to this Agreement, or any policies governing use of the Website and related services, at any time
at its discretion; provided, however, that such changes will only effect and control your subsequent use of the Website.
Rxeed encourages you to review this Agreement each time upon entering the Website for updates and changes because
your future access or use of the Website shall be deemed acceptance of these changes. You should print a copy of this and
future Agreements for your reference.
You accept that Rxeed LLC DBA Rxeed.com website and its services, including all content, software, functions, materials, and information made available on or provided in connection with the services are provided “as-is” and “as available” without any warranties from us whatsoever. You accept that you use this Website and its Services at your own risk. We expressly disclaim, without limitation, any representations or warranties regarding this Agreement, the services, prescription drugs, or the transactions under this Agreement, any and all express, statutory, implied warranties of Merchant-ability, Non-Infringement of Third Party right, or Fitness for a Particular Purpose. We also disclaim any and all implied warranties arising out of the course of dealings, performance of Members, or usage of trade as well as any obligation, claim, right, remedy in tort, or liability even if arising from our negligence.
We do not guarantee whatsoever that this Website’s Services meet your requirements or that this Website will be in working order by being available, timely, secure, uninterrupted, or free of error at all times. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend, or deny access to the Website or any part of it with or without notice at any time. You agree that we will not be liable for any reason to you or any third party for the same or for any of your postings or prescription drugs that do not sell or remain unsold.
We disclaim the above to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law for any claim, damage, cause of action, tort, or any other right of contribution or claim for injunctive relief from the operation of this Website or its Services, whether known or unknown, actual or inchoate, contingent or liquidated.
Release. We are not involved in transactions between Buyers and Sellers or other dealings. Therefore, in the event of a dispute between the parties, each party agrees to release Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) administrators, executors, representatives, agents, attorneys, assigns and all others claiming by or through him or them from claims, demands, and damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the dispute.
Rxeed at Rxeed, LLC, Attn: Legal, 10062 190th place, Suite 205 Mokena, IL, 60448.
- Rxeed Services. The Website is an Internet-based electronic marketplace connecting buyers and sellers
("Participants") of a variety of pharmaceutical related products (and services) made available for use and purchase
by the Participants (collectively, "Participant Services"). As owner of the Website, Rxeed manages the functional
and technical operations required to maintain and support the Website (the "Rxeed Services"). Although the
Website may be referred to as an online pharmaceutical auction site, Rxeed is not an auctioneer or a
clearinghouse and does not sell Participant Services.
Because it does not sell Participant Services, Rxeed explicitly and specifically disclaims any responsibility for
the quality, safety, or legality of the products advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of
the Participants to sell or deliver the Participant Services, or the ability of Participants to pay for them .
Rxeed cannot ensure that a Participant will actually complete a transaction. You are responsible for accurately
entering your information into Rxeed.com. Rxeed will not review such information as a part of the Rxeed Services.
Information submitted by you or generated from transactions through the Website (absent any personably
identifiable information) will be available on the Rxeed system to all pharmacies within the service area and others
per this Agreement for development of statistical data to facilitate efficiency and competition in the field of
pharmacy services. Rxeed may provide additional Rxeed Services such as Similar Product Pricing Comparison
("SPPC") services. Any Rxeed Services that you order from Rxeed.com for which Rxeed charges fees shall be
paid for by you with valid funds at the time you place your order. Rxeed may, at its sole discretion, delete or
change some or all of the Rxeed Services or Participant Services now or offered in the future at any time, free and
clear of any claim of vested rights or other entitlement as a Participant of Rxeed.com or otherwise.
- Participant Services. Participant Services are offered and sold by the Participants. If you have a claim or dispute
regarding any Participant Services, you must deal directly with the affected Participants, not Rxeed. Unless
otherwise prohibited by applicable law, you release Rxeed from and waive any and all claims, demands,
and causes of action of every kind and nature, known and unknown, which exist or hereafter arise against
Rxeed related in any way to such claim or dispute over Participant Services. Although Participants are
expected to input accurate information on the Website, on occasion pricing, typographical, or other mistakes may
occur. Rxeed reserves and shall have the right to cancel any transactions processed with inaccurate information
submitted by any Participants, and the return of any amounts paid by you to Rxeed in the cancelled transaction
shall be your sole remedy.
To use or purchase any Rxeed Services or Participant Services, you must be a Participant of Rxeed.com -- which is available to (a) companies legally organized and authorized to do business in the United States with a shipping address in the United States under the laws of their state of residence, are not precluded from registering and undertaking the various obligations under this Agreement and who have a shipping address in the United States or use an APO/FPO U.S. military address (each a "Qualified Member"). Rxeed does not allow for the use of P.O. Boxes (or similar address types that are not associated directly with a place of business) as a form of a valid address. The Qualified Member certify that they are authorized under all applicable laws to disclose and provide accurate information to Rxeed. The Qualified Member further authorize Rxeed to use the personal information in connection with the Website and the provision of Rxeed and Participant Services subject to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not qualify to be a Participant, please do not use Rxeed.com.
By becoming a Participant and by accessing any portion of Rxeed.com, you have a limited license to use its contents for your personal, non-commercial use according to this Agreement unless commercial use has been authorized by Rxeed in a separate written agreement with you. Your license may not be transferred, sold, or used by any other person or entity without the express prior written permission of Rxeed.
- Participant Information. You agree to provide information reasonably requested by Rxeed related to registration,
the Rxeed Services or Participant Services, and by becoming a Participant, you certify that all information you
provide to Rxeed ("Participant Information"), whether through the registration process or otherwise will be true,
accurate, current, and complete. You will indemnify and hold Rxeed harmless from any and all loss, liability,
cost, damage and expense it may incur as a result of any inaccurate Participant Information you provide at
any time, as well as any Participant Information which becomes inaccurate. You agree to update your
Participant Information to reflect any changes that may occur and you are solely responsible for the accuracy and
disclosure to us of your Participant Information. You agree that Rxeed is not liable to you or any third party for
damages or losses related to the accuracy or disclosure to us of your Participant Information.
Internet Privacy and Security Policy for more information regarding Rxeed's policies and procedures for
protection, disclosure and use of Participant Information. Subject to the privacy protections contained in the above
referenced policy, Rxeed retains a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use and
store (in any media, currently known or unknown) Participant Information related to this Agreement or provision of
- Identity Verification. You will receive or create a password and login when becoming a Participant. It is your
responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and login. You are responsible for all activities that
occur under your password and login. You agree not to share your password and login with another person under
any circumstances and if you do so, you will be solely responsible for any loss, damage or expense resulting from
unauthorized use of such information. This requirement is intended to protect you, as well as Rxeed and other
Rxeed.com users. You agree to immediately notify Rxeed of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password
or login or any other breach of security. Except for your designated legal representative or other person you have
authorized during the registration process, you shall not allow any other person or entity to use your username or
password. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person,
entity or association, use false e-mail or other headers, or otherwise conceal your identity from Rxeed for any
purpose. You agree not to attempt to access, delete, or modify the data or the account of another Participant.
FeesThere may be a charge, payable directly to Rxeed, to become a Participant of Rxeed.com. Participants desiring to use Rxeed.com for commercial purposes must also accept and acknowledge the Commercial Use Agreement with Rxeed and pay charges in accordance with the terms of that agreement.
- Other Services Fees and Taxes.You are responsible for promptly paying all fees and charges (the
"Fees") associated with your use or purchase of Rxeed Services for which there is a charge at the time of
purchase. Further, you shall be responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local franchise fees,
surcharges, sales and use taxes, and any other taxes (except those related to Rxeed's net income)
related to the Rxeed Services (collectively, the "Taxes"). You shall promptly pay all Taxes at the time of
purchase. Fees and Taxes for using the Rxeed Services will be identified in subsequent changes to
Rxeed.com and shall be effective immediately when posted. All Fees and Taxes are payable in U.S.
- Penalties. Participants will be subject to a penalty of $100,000.00 if they try to capture information from Rxeed.com and use such information for purposes other than finalize orders. Independent pharmacies, Healthcare providers and wholesalers that are participants of Rxeed shall be subject to a fine of $250,000.00 if Rxeed determines that you routinely access the website to monitor pricing of pharmaceuticals for the benefit of non-participating pharmacies.
- Penalties. Participants will be subject to a penalty of $100,000.00 if they try to capture information from Rxeed.com and use such information for purposes other than filling prescriptions. Independent pharmacies, Healthcare providers and wholesalers that are participants of Rxeed shall be subject to a fine of $250,000.00 if Rxeed determines that you routinely access the website to monitor pricing of pharmaceuticals for the benefit of non-participating pharmacies.
- Restrictions on Use of Rxeed Intellectual Property, Website, and Rxeed Services. Rxeed or its content
providers own all of the content, materials, and other intellectual property related to Rxeed.com and
Rxeed Services, including without limit all text, graphics, photographs, music, data, images, audio and video clips,
software, names, button icons, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, page headers, service names,
trademarks, patents, and copyrights (collectively, "Materials"). You have no rights to the Materials, except as may
be expressly set forth in this Agreement. Any use of the Materials, except as permitted by this Agreement, is
expressly prohibited. The Materials and use of Rxeed.com and Rxeed Services are registered and/or protected by
U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Your license to use Rxeed.com and Rxeed Services
includes the limited right to view, bookmark, download and print, for your noncommercial, personal use and
information only, (unless Rxeed has authorized commercial uses in a separate agreement with you), those pages
of Rxeed.com that interest you, subject to any other terms and conditions of use and/or payment in this Agreement
or on Rxeed.com. Your continued use of any Materials is terminable by Rxeed at any time under the
circumstances described in this Agreement. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices
contained in Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services. You may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices,
and may not alter or modify the content in any manner without the express written permission of Rxeed. You
further agree that you will not:
- use Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services to transmit, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, e-
mail, or distribute in any way material or content that infringes any copyright, trademark, proprietary, or
other right of any party or that violates this Agreement;
- copy (except as set forth above for noncommercial personal use or a separate commercial agreement
with Rxeed), modify, distribute, create any derivative or compilation work from, or display the Materials or
any other content from Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services or redeliver such content using framing or
- use any device designed to provide repeated automated access to Rxeed.com or Rxeed Services other
than those made generally available by Rxeed;
- include "Rxeed," or any other Rxeed trademarked materials, the name of any Rxeed personnel, or any
variation of these items as a metatag or hidden textual element, or in any other fashion that may create a
false or misleading impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between Rxeed and you, any
other party, or any other website, or otherwise use these items without Rxeed's express written
- collect, harvest, or store personal data about other users of Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services;
- upload, e-mail, or otherwise transmit to Rxeed or through Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services or any
Rxeed computer network any of the following: a sexually-explicit or pornographic image or statement;
advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including without limitation, "junk mail,"
surveys, unsolicited e-mail, "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or other inappropriate or
prohibited materials; and any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs,
cancelbots, easter eggs, or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or
interfere with, damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate or permit unauthorized access to or use of
any system, data or information related to Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services or any computer software,
hardware or communications equipment that is owned, leased or used by Rxeed;
- use Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation unless
authorized in a separate commercial agreement with Rxeed;
- use Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services to post or transmit any threatening, false, misleading, abusive,
harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane
material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal
offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated means to access Rxeed.com or the
Rxeed Services for any purpose without Rxeed's express written permission;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in Rxeed's sole discretion, an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on the Rxeed infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Rxeed.com, Rxeed Services, or any activities
conducted on Rxeed.com; or
- bypass measures used by Rxeed to prevent or restrict access to Rxeed.com or the Services, violate or
attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the Rxeed system, or attempt to probe, scan
or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper written authorization from Rxeed.
Rxeed reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any information or materials
violating the above prohibitions to law enforcement authorities or pursuant to any court order requesting or
directing Rxeed to disclose such information. Rxeed does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy,
or reliability of communications posted by users of Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services, nor does Rxeed endorse
any opinions expressed by users or any third parties using Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services. Any reliance on
material posted by other users or Participants shall be at your own risk
- Fraud, Manipulation and Termination.You may not manipulate the price or other information associated with any order provided by a Participant for any Participant Service. Without limiting any of its other available rights or remedies, Rxeed may suspend or terminate your license and use of Rxeed.com. If Rxeed, at its sole discretion, reasonably suspects that you have violated any provisions of this Agreement or engaged in any improper, dishonest or fraudulent activity in connection with Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services the account membership will be terminated. If any member is suspicious of criminal or counterfeit activity on the marketplace, please report it to the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations as per their website's guidelines, as well as, a Rxeed Administrator via firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the matter. If your account is suspended because Rxeed suspects that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or engaged in any improper, dishonest or fraudulent activity in connection with Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services, you will not be entitled to any refund for services you have paid for or credits due. Rxeed specifically reserves the right to reject any medication it believes is fraudulent or illegally submitted, and you will not be refunded for any payment made to or due from Rxeed for such medications.
- Other Disclaimers.
THE RXEED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED IN AN "AS IS WHERE IS" CONDITION, SUBJECT TO ANY AND ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, RXEED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING PARTICIPANT SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RXEED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, CORRECTNESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR OTHER LAW(S), AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RXEED SERVICES, PARTICIPANT SERVICES, OR RXEED.COM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE OR AGENT OF RXEED (collectively a "RXEED AFFILIATE") SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BINDING UPON RXEED UNLESS IN WRITING SIGNED BY THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF RXEED. NO ONE ELSE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY ON RXEED’S BEHALF, AND YOU CANNOT RELY ON ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION OR ASSERTED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE.
YOU AGREE THAT RXEED AND THE RXEED AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE OF RXEED.COM, THE RXEED SERVICES, THE PARTICIPANT SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS ON RXEED.COM, THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET, THE DOWNLOADING COMPATIBILITY OF ANY MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE WITH YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, THE EXISTENCE OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICE FROM ANY SOURCE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RXEED.COM), OR FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PARTICIPANT INFORMATION BY A PARTY OTHER THAN RXEED. RXEED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURES (INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES), INCOMPLETE, SCRAMBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS, AND/OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, OR LOSS OR USE OF DATA, AS WELL AS UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF USER TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. RXEED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT RXEED.COM WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER MAKING IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
RXEED.COM INCLUDES CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND BY YOU. RXEED IS A DISTRIBUTOR OF SUCH CONTENT AND NOT ITS PUBLISHER. THESE THIRD PARTIES MAY EXPRESS CERTAIN OPINIONS OR PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION AND OFFERS. RXEED MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION OR OFFERS SUPPLIED BY PARTICIPANTS AND DISTRIBUTED BY RXEED THROUGH RXEED.COM OR OTHERWISE. RXEED DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT'S CONFORMANCE TO ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, OR POLICY.
RXEED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED IN RXEED.COM OR THE RXEED OR PARTICIPANT SERVICES WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY ARE ERROR OR DEFECT-FREE. BEFORE USING ANY RXEED OR PARTICIPANT SERVICES, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM ANY INFORMATION ON THE ACCOMPANYING PACKAGING. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS AND LEGALITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY TO RXEED. BY USE OF RXEED.COM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, INCLUDING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH RXEED.COM.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT AND SPECIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICES OF THIS WEBSITE , THE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP, OR MALFUNCTION OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICES OR WEBSITE FOR MAINTENANCE OR OTHERWISE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT THAT INCLUDES NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, OR OTHERWISE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES, RECOVERY, COST TO COVER, OR RECOUPMENT OF ANY INVESTMENT MADE BY YOU OR YOUR AFFILIATES FOR ANY DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, DATA, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE, KNOWN, OR UNKNOWN TO US.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL EXTEND TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INVESTIGATIONS, REGULATORY INQUIRIES, LOSS OF REGULATORY APPROVALS AND/OR LICENSES, AND ANY OTHER CLAIM, SUBPOENA, INVESTIGATION, PROCEEDING, OR OTHER CAUSE BROUGHT BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY, COURT, OFFICE, OR AGENT. RXEED RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INFORM ITS MEMBERS ABOUT ANY INVESTIGATION OR REGULATOR REQUEST IN FULL DETAIL.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. RXEED AND THE RXEED AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO
YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OR DEFAULT BY THEM WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT
OR THE RXEED OR PARTICIPANT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT
LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF RXEED AND THE RXEED
AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED TO ANY CLAIM BY
YOU IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE
AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF CHARGES PAID BY YOU FOR THE RXEED SERVICES AND PARTICIPANT
SERVICES AT ISSUE; OR, (B) IN THE ABSENCE OF SUCH CHARGES, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU,
RXEED AND THE RXEED AFFILIATES AND REFLECTS THE FEES, IF ANY, RXEED CHARGES. YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, RXEED.COM AND
THE SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU. ANY CLAIM BY YOU NOT FILED IN ARBITRATION
UNDER SECTION 15 BELOW WITHIN ONE YEAR OF YOUR DISCOVERY OF THE FACTUAL BASIS FOR THE
CLAIM SHALL BE DEEMED FOREVER WAIVED, BARRED AND RELEASED.
- Indemnification. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS RXEEDAND THE
RXEEDAFFILIATES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS, LIABILITY, INJURY, COST OR
EXPENSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL ATTORNEYS' AND EXPERT FEES) ARISING OUT
OF OR RELATED TO YOUR (A) BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES
BY REFERENCE, (B) VIOLATION OF ANY PERSON'S OR ENTITY'S LEGAL RIGHTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS,
OR PUBLICITY, CONTRACT, MORAL, OR PRIVACY RIGHTS), (C) VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY APPLICABLE
LAW, RULE OR REGULATION, OR (D) NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT ON YOUR PART, OR (E) UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PARTICIPANT INFORMATION BY A PARTY OTHER
- Governing Law. Rxeed controls and operates Rxeed.com from its offices within the United States. If you choose to access Rxeed.com from other locations, you do so at your own risk and initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You agree that your rights and obligations related to this Agreement, Rxeed and your use of Rxeed.com or the Rxeed Services shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Exports. You understand and agree that the Rxeed Services and Participant Services may be controlled for
export purposes. You agree to comply with all United States export laws and regulations including, but not limited
to, the United States Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, directives and
regulations of the Office of Foreign Asset Control, treaties, Executive Orders, laws, statutes, amendments, and
supplement thereto. You assume sole responsibility for any required export approval and/or licenses and all
related costs and for the violation of any United States export law or regulation. You acknowledge that export of
products or services and any related documentation, in whole or part, contrary to United States law is prohibited.
You agree that no part of the Rxeed Services or Participant Services available through Rxeed.com, either in whole
or part, are being acquired for shipment, transfer, or re-export, directly or indirectly, to proscribed, embargoed, or
prohibited countries or their nationals, denied destinations, or for prohibited activities or for weapons. Proscribed
countries, destinations, and people are set forth in the United States Export Administration Regulations, and the
Office of Foreign Asset Control's Specially Designated Nationals list, and are subject to change without further
notice from Rxeed.
- Dispute Resolution (Binding Arbitration). If a dispute, claim, or controversy ("Dispute") arises between you and
Rxeed or any of the Rxeed Affiliates under or in any way relating to this Agreement, Rxeed.com, or the Rxeed or
Participant Services that is not resolved through good faith negotiations and discussions within 30 days of
Rxeed being notified of such Dispute, such Dispute will be finally settled and resolved by binding
arbitration in accordance with the then-current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration
Association using a single arbitrator (who has at least 3 years experience in structuring on-line commercial
transactions and who shall have no power to award consequential, punitive or exemplary damages), with the
arbitration to be commenced within one (1) year after the factual basis for such Dispute becomes known --
otherwise all rights, claims and causes of action relating to the Dispute shall be deemed irrevocably waived.
- Independent Parties. Rxeed is an independent contractor and shall not at any time or under any circumstances
be considered an agent or representative of any Participant of Rxeed.com. No joint venture, partnership, or like
relationship is created between the parties by this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. The headings of the sections in this Agreement are strictly for convenience of reference only and
shall not in any way be construed as amplifying or limiting any of the terms, provisions or conditions of this
Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason: (a) such
invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement; (b) the remaining terms,
covenants and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect; and (c) the invalid or unenforceable provision
shall be automatically modified, with the least changes necessary, so as to make it valid and enforceable. No
failure to exercise and no delay in exercising, by Rxeed, any right, power or privilege under this Agreement shall
operate as a waiver thereof, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement or in writing by Rxeed's
president. Any waiver by Rxeed of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver
of any other or subsequent breach and shall not be construed to be a modification of the terms of this Agreement
unless and until agreed to in writing by Rxeed.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for the collection, reporting, and payment of any and all of your taxes we are not responsible in any way for your payment of any taxes to any entity. You agree to indemnify Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) and all of our affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors, or other connected entities harmless against any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by us that arise out of any government or third party claim that involves or relates to any tax obligation (federal, state or county) or amounts due or owing under any tax regulation, law, order or decree or any dispute concerning our tax status.
- Notice.All notices and communications concerning this Agreement shall be in writing and addressed to Rxeed as
Notices shall be sent by certified U.S. Mail, return receipt requested, or by commercial overnight delivery service
which provides acknowledgement of delivery and shall be deemed delivered: if sent by U.S. Mail, five (5) days
after deposit, or if sent by commercial overnight delivery service, upon verification of receipt.
Attn: Legal Department
10062 190th place, Suite 205
Mokena, IL, 60448
- Modification of Terms. Rxeed reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement at any time, for any
reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Rxeed or Participant Services or any part thereof.
Any amendments and modifications made by Rxeed will be prospective only, and unless otherwise provided in this
Agreement, will be effective upon being posted on Rxeed.com.
- Links to Third Party Sites. Rxeed.com may contain links to third party websites. These links will allow you to
leave Rxeed.com. The linked sites are not under the control of Rxeed, and Rxeed is not responsible for the
contents of any linked site. The links are provided as a convenience, and Rxeed does not endorse, sponsor, or
recommend any linked site or its contents. Rxeed is unable to verify the accuracy or completeness of third party
information posted to Rxeed.com or accessible from Rxeed.com and nothing in this Agreement, shall be deemed
to create any agency relationship or affiliation with such third parties or you or make the third parties or you
partners or joint venturers with Rxeed, or otherwise provide you or any third parties with any rights to act on
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until changed or modified by Rxeed or terminated by you or Rxeed for any reason whatsoever. If you no longer agree to be bound by this Agreement (as amended from time to time), you must cease use of Rxeed.com. Rxeed reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of Rxeed.com with or without notice at any time and for any reason. You agree that any termination, restriction, or suspension of your access to Rxeed.com may be made without prior notice, and you acknowledge that Rxeed may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in the account and bar you from any further access to the files or Rxeed.com. You agree that Rxeed shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination, restriction, or suspension of access to Rxeed.com under any circumstances whatsoever.
Rxeed reserves the right to access Participant Information and to remove any materials that do not conform to this Agreement—although Rxeed shall be under no affirmative obligation to monitor any of the foregoing or to otherwise screen or monitor any communications or information prior to its posting. You agree that Rxeed has the right, but is not obligated, to monitor your use of Rxeed.com and any communications made by you related to such use in any manner. You release Rxeed from any liability relating to its monitoring activities. Rxeed may also warn its Participants of any actual or suspected improper actions by you. If Rxeed denies you access to Rxeed.com, you agree to destroy all materials obtained from Rxeed.com and all copies of those materials with the exception of your personal account materials. Rxeed.com (Rxeed LLC) reserves the right to terminate any member with or without notice or cause.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, and any policies referenced in this Agreement, constitute the entire
agreement between you and Rxeed related to Rxeed.com and the Rxeed Services. All prior agreements,
representations, statements, negotiations, and undertakings with respect to the subject matters of this Agreement
are superseded by the provisions of this Agreement. Neither this Agreement nor any of its provisions may be
amended, altered or added to in any manner except as set forth in a duly authorized amendment to this Agreement
or otherwise in writing and signed by the chief operating officer of Rxeed. If there is a conflict between the terms of
this Agreement and any terms appearing on Rxeed.com or in any policies, those terms that are most favorable to
Rxeed shall govern.
- Survival of Obligations. The provisions of this Agreement that by their nature are intended to survive beyond the
termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement shall survive.
- Consent to Electronic Delivery and Notice. (a) Consent. By clicking the "I Agree" button below, you
consent to receive notices solely in electronic format from Rxeed. Please regularly check Rxeed.com for updates
to notices. We will post to Rxeed any changes in hardware or software requirements needed to access the notices.
(b) Delivery Considerations. To access Rxeed.com, you must have access to a personal computer with
appropriate and compatible browser software and access to the Internet. To print and save notices, you must have
access to a printer. (c) Duration and Withdrawal of Consent. Your consent will be effective indefinitely. We reserve
the right to send you paper copies of any documents or notices that you have consented to receive electronically
or that are not available electronically and to discontinue sending updated notices electronically to you at any time.
- Refund/Return Policy. Rxeed charges are fee for service based. Users accept the fact that there will be no returns/refunds
nor there will be any chargeback accepted.
- Pharmacies/wholesalers on Rxeed platform ( Rxeed.com) agree not to use or sell any pharmacy information obtained from Rxeed platform (Rxeed.com) for any purpose beyond finalizing the transaction that took place on the Rxeed platform (Rxeed.com). Any pharmacy or wholesaler who violate this agreement will face fines ($250,000 per incident) and privileges on Rxeed platform will be terminated.
- All information represented by you and provided by you on this platform must be accurate and truthful. The sale of counterfeit, samples or stolen items is not permitted. All other information must not infringe on any third party’s intellectual properties (copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy or other right). Must not infringe on any law, statue, ordinance or regulation including but not limiting those regulating any protection, unjust competition, anti-discrimination, misleading or false advertising. All other information must not contain any malware, viruses, or programming intended to corrupt or seize any system data or personal information. Furthermore, all information provided must be free of fraud, obscenities and defamation of any third party. You identify and correspond that our collective “Intellectual Property'' (our patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property) are and will remain our exclusive solitary property. This agreement will not bestow in you any right of ownership or license rights in our Intellectual Property Ultimately, you agree that you will not now or in the future dispute the legitimacy of Rxeed.com’s Intellectual Property. Rxeed.com allows all registered users to gain from developments that are branded and patent-pending to Rxeed. The performance of this website is subject to an impending patent and is not currently accessible to the public. Upon USPTO issuing a patent, the business methods empowered by this Website, the functions of this Website constitute the confidential trade secrets of Rxeed. By allowing yourself and your organization to the benefits of the proprietary processes enabled by this Site, you and your organization agree not to reverse engineer, embezzle, independently create, reveal, or otherwise make use of the trade secrets represented on this Site. You agree that in any dispute relating to this proviso, that you and the organization on whose behalf you act hold the burden of verifying with clear and undoubted evidence that you solely possessed a particular trade secret prior to being exposed to the Site. In any dispute arising from this portion of the Agreement, the dominant party shall have its expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) compensated for by the non-prevailing party.
If your prescription drugs were lost during shipment, email us immediately at Info@Rxeed.com. Rxeed and its affiliates are not responsible for any damages or lost profits that result from any matters that arise during the shipping process. Sellers will not be credited for lost or damaged products. It is the seller's responsibility to purchase extra insurance from FedEx if they desire. Insurance from FedEx is a declared value and not insurance. FedEx API might glitch at times or services go down where it doesn't recognize the Declared values or NO Declared value showing. Ultimately FedEx reserves the rights to deny any claims even if it has a declared value and members hold Rxeed Harmless of any financial loss. Communication between Sellers and Buyers is prohibited. All communications must be done via Rxeed.com or Rxeed LLC.
FROZEN/REFRIGERATED ITEMS MUST BE SHIPPED MON-THU VIA FedEx PRIORITY OVERNIGHT BEFORE 2PM AND AVOID SHIPPING ON THE DAY BEFORE A HOLIDAY OR FORESEEN INCLEMENT WEATHER.
If you are shipping a frozen or refrigerated item(s), remember to:
- Refrigerate/freeze products prior to packaging per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Precool an expanded polystyrene (EPS) container.
- Double bag items if shipment contains liquid or perishables that might melt or thaw.
- Arrange items compactly, but leave space around the items for coolant/dry ice.
- Seal properly
FOR FedEx GROUND/EXPRESS SHIPMENTS:
- DO NOT use FedEx Express envelopes or packaging.
- DO NOT use FedEx Drop Boxes
- DO NOT use authorized FedEx drop off locations other than FedEx Direct location and FedEx Pickups where the packages are handed and scanned directly by a FedEx personnel.
- MAKE SURE a sturdy box with packaging is used.
SHIPPING AGREEMENT: Shipping items must comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA), the 2013 Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), other laws and Sellers policies. The pharmacist whose signature appears on the signature block represents and warrants he/she is a representative or the member shown and duly authorized to certify that all salable goods shown: have been stored and handled under manufacturers temperature and storage requirements while in members possession, other than information provided, has not been otherwise damaged and, to the best of his/her knowledge, are salable in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and were not dispensed or otherwise sold by member or transferred to member from another location. Furthermore, the contents and quantity of the prescription drugs agree with this form. Final credit amount may be changed to reflect goods that are damaged or missing or do not conform with Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) shipping policy.
DISCLAIMER: You agree to indemnify and hold Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) safe from any claim asserted by a third party that involves, relates to, or concerns any of your actions or omissions on this order, including but not limited to your breach of the User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. When shipping your prescription drug(s), it is your responsibility to adhere to all applicable local, state, and federal laws, as well as statutes and regulations and the payment of any taxes.
- Rxeed LLC prohibits the direct contact of buyers and sellers and require all communication done via Rxeed.com
- Rxeed or its affiliates are not responsible for products lost or damaged during the shipping process. Seller will not receive credit. Buyer will be credited for the total sale.
- Sometimes, Rxeed works with third parties that conduct marketing campaigns where you can opt into receiving materials and where you agree to provide us with your Company name,contact information or any information used during the registration process. We use this information to fulfill your request for Rxeed materials and as specified by these marketing campaigns. If you receive materials you don’t want from us, please email Info@Rxeed.com and we’ll remove your contact info from our marketing lists.
- Pharmacies, that are buying or selling products on Rxeed.com marketplace agrees to all ACH rules and regulations set by law. Both buying and selling pharmacies agree to indemnify and hold Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) safe from any claim asserted by any party that involves, relates to, or concerns any of ACH fraud or misrepresentation. Pharmacy legal entity and it owners will be held liable and agree to pay all transaction and fees due including all legal fees (due to Rxeed LLC/DBA Rxeed.com) if such a case arise.Transactions dishonored by the receiving depository financial Institution and returned to Rxeed LLC will be subject to a processing fee and fines.
- Rxeed is an electronic based platform for independent pharmacies to buy and sell small quantities of non-controlled, non-expired overstocked prescription drugs and drugs in short supply, to satisfy a specific patient need or declared public health emergency (FDA and state rules and regulations apply. Both parties involved are responsible for keeping up with all applicable laws and hold Rxeed LLC, affiliates or Rxeed.com harmless) . Rxeed also allows independent pharmacies to search drug wholesalers' inventories as well as inquire within fellow independent pharmacy regarding drug availability due to shortage or back order. Rxeed LLC (DBA Rxeed.com) or affiliates will act as a neutral facilitator to both parties involved and not as an agent or broker and does not direct the sale.
- Buyer’s Representations. As a Buyer, you grant Reed permission to charge your bank account for the purchase of prescription drugs, shipping, processing and other related charges. If your bank account information changes, you must notify us at least 5 business days before the change occurs in writing via email Info@Rxeed.com.
- All licensed professionals (Pharmacies, Doctors and Wholesalers) that utilize Rxeed LLC and its services are to inform us via email (email@example.com) within 3 business days of any changes in license status or change of address. After the allotted grace period of 3 business days, Rxeed LLC and its affiliates will deduct $1000 per calendar day from any pending deposits. If there are no pending deposits Rxeed LLC will charge $1000 per calendar day after the allowed grace period. If your bank account is closed or comes back with insufficient funds you and your entity both are held responsible for all charges accumulated including any legal fees incurred.
Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, Clinics and Independent pharmacies that would like to utilize our Track and Trace (T3) Loan or borrow medication application will be charge monthly as follow:
- 1-2 sites will be charged $100 per month for each site.
- 3-10 sites will be charged $85 per month for each site.
- 11-20 sites will be charged $75 per month for each site.
- over 20 sites will be charged $60 per month for each site.
- Doctors that order Medications on Rxeed Marketplace from licensed wholesalers attest that all medications orders are for office use only and hold Rxeed LLC and its affiliates harmless and assume all legal & financial responsibilities and will follow all applicable rules and regulations (Including Federal and state laws). If any issue arises between Doctors and wholesalers/FedEx Rxeed LLC will do its best to resolve any issues, but ultimately not responsible for any financial losses incurred by any party involved.
I hereby authorize Rxeed LLC to initiate the entries (Debits or Credits) to my accounts in relation to transactions. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Rxeed LLC in writing (Via email) of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 30 days prior notice in order to cancel this authorization. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the following business day. For ACH debits to my checking account, I understand that because these are electronic transactions, these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as each order is placed. In the case of an ACH Transaction being rejected for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) I understand that Rxeed LLC may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again within 30 days, and agree to an additional $39.99 charge for each attempt returned NSF which will be initiated as a separate transaction from the authorized recurring payment. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I certify that I am an authorized user of this bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my bank; so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization form. 3 NSF (non-sufficient funds), or 1 frozen account or 1 account closed incident per calendar year can cause your account to be terminated and the business entity including its owner(s), manager(s) will be responsible for all legal fees and unpaid amounts due. Sellers will forfeit any credits due for sales on the marketplace pending deposits if ACH authorization will result in 3 NSF (non-sufficient funds), or 1 frozen account or 1 account closed per calendar year and can cause the account to be terminated.
- Rxeed reserves the right to delete any listing and/or modify drug price to align with market price.
- Registered pharmacies on Rxeed pharmacy marketplace attest that there are open for business and engaged in patient care.
- Failure to pay for purchased products on Rxeed Marketplace will result in legal action. Any returned/bounced/canceled payments for goods purchased and received will also result in delinquent fees and/or legal fees. Rxeed will notify the buyer of any insufficient payment accounts via email within 2-3 business days. Failure to rectify payment within this time will progress to legal action and the entity, owners and members will accept additional charges of $500/delinquent fee/per day as well $700/hr legal fees. Sellers have the right to collect funds dues from the buyer directly and/or take legal action against the buyer.
- Release. Rxeed acts as a marketplace only to allow Buyers and Sellers to interact. In all cases, the submission and confirmation of orders are transactions between Buyers and Sellers only. The fulfillment of confirmed orders, including DSCSA compliance, and delivery and shipment of Prescription Drugs, are the responsibility of the Seller. If you have a dispute with one or more registered users, you release Rxeed and all affiliated companies, officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, legal representatives and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. You further agree that Rxeed shall not be deemed a party to any contract by and between Seller and Buyer.
- Warranties of Seller – 2013 Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) – Transaction Statement. Items posted to the Site must comply with the DSCSA. By listing Prescription Drugs on the Site, Seller expressly warrants the following: (1) that the sale of Prescription Drugs will comply in all respects with the DSCSA; (2) that all Prescription Drugs were received from a person in compliance with the DSCSA; (3) that Seller received transaction information and a transaction statement from the prior owner of the product, as required under section 582 of the DSCSA; (4) that Seller did not knowingly ship a suspect or illegitimate product; (5) that Seller had systems and processes in place to comply with verification requirements under section 582 of the DSCSA; (6) that Seller did not knowingly provide false transaction information; and (7) that Seller did not knowingly alter the transaction history.
- Traceability Requirements. Upon request of any governmental regulatory agency, the Seller must provide within the amount of time required by applicable state or federal law or 48 hours, whichever is less, the pedigree of each item posted and sold on the site including but not limited to the Transaction History (Statement of Origin) which traces the drug from the point of manufacture and contains information about all transactions that the item undergoes until it reaches the Buyer. You agree that each item posted for sale in the marketplace meets the compliance and reporting criteria of the DSCSA and any promulgated regulations then in force.
- Fees and penalties that will be deducted from the Seller's final credit if they do not follow these procedures:.
$25 per line Corrected - If Seller emails us any edits for an order prior to approval (EX: LOT# or EXP Date).
**$50 per line Corrected - If the seller calls in over the phone to make the same changes.**
$100 per line Corrected - If seller fails to post an item as per the "How to Post" instructions sent to them along with their account activation email.
20% of the Total Order - If the buyer calls in or sends an email with corrections to the Purchase Order after they have received the shipment.
$150 - If the seller does not include a signed Purchase Order with the shipment. Sellers must provide a signature on the Purchase Order per our Terms and Conditions, Funds will be held until the buyer receives a signed PO. Please understand these fees are set in place to ensure compliance with DSCSA and preserve the community of quality trading partners on the marketplace. Rxeed LLC reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
You agree that you have read, understand, and bound by, meet, and will continue to meet, all of the terms and conditions above, (b) agree that you are providing the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature, (c) agree to print and/or save a copy of this Agreement for your records, (d) and agree to receive text messages directly to the mobile number listed in the registration form. Members can text us back on 833-697-9333 and type STOP to opt-out and will disable this feature immediately or HELP if they need further assistance using this feature for an immediate response. This Agreement is effective upon completion of registration, please scroll up through this Agreement to review important provisions regarding arbitration, limitation of Rxeed's and its content providers' liability, waivers and indemnities, and other important provisions. The fees and other charges for Rxeed's Services are based upon your acceptance, and the enforceability, of the arbitration, liability limitations, waivers and indemnity provisions -- in absence of which such fees and costs would be increased to compensate for the potential additional business expenses.